Tuesday, April 8, 2008

done, done, and done...

Well, as of noon yesterday, I am done my book! I can't believe I'm saying this. After 12 weeks of work, "Dance of the Butterfly" is finished... and it looks good (if I must say so myself).

I had a few minor issues with printing and registration, but I think I solved those quite well in my binding of the book. It was fun! I love the hands on aspect of making my own book; I love knowing that I did everything - right from concept to completion. It's a very good feeling of accomplishment.

I must say though, I'm sad that the class is done... I really am. I would take it again in a second next year (but I don't think I'm aloud). I can say that this will not be the last book I make. I will be involved in another one down the road... who knows, maybe I'll do one for real one day. Get it published?

Well, this is the end of that 'chapter' of my year. What a blast.

Pictures will be posted soon!

No comments: