Monday, March 31, 2008

home stretch...

Alright, so it's the final week!! Exactly 8 more days/192 hrs to go... then I have to be done. Scary? Kind of, but I think I'm actually on the right track... things seem to be coming together nicely (although I'm sure there is more to be done still than I think). The problem for me is not spending enough time on it, it's that I can't seem to put it down! I'm always wanting to work on it because I am so excited about the project and I'm so into it. However, this is taking away from time on other projects, so I need to start scheduling when I am 'allowed' to work on my book.

I've got about half of my book laid out and I'm pretty happy with how things are coming together and looking. It looks great! I have questions about little things for tweaking etc. but I will ask those on the last class.

I'm going downtown on Thursday to get my papers for the pages and the cover and the box I'll make later... basically, I'm getting all the supplies I'll need to finish this bad boy up.

No comments: